Catalysis from A to Z: A Concise Encyclopedia by Boy Cornils
Chen, P. Roeffaers, M. Hendriks, F. Download references.
Correspondence to Bert M. Reprints and Permissions. Advanced search. Skip to main content. Subjects Heterogeneous catalysis Imaging studies Nanoparticles. Rent or Buy article Get time limited or full article access on ReadCube. References 1.
- Catalysis from A to Z | Wiley Online Books;
- Vince Gironda. Legend and Myth.
- Inspirational Scroll Saw Projects: Ready to Use Patterns.
- Nutrition and Cancer Prevention?
Google Scholar 2. Google Scholar 4. Weckhuysen Authors Search for Bert M. Rights and permissions Reprints and Permissions. About this article. Nature Chemistry menu. Nature Research menu. Jump to site search. Journals Books Databases.
Search Advanced. Current Journals. Archive Journals.
All Journals. New Titles. Pick and Choose. Literature Updates. For Members.
Catalysis: 2000 AD1
Books by Boy Cornils
- Supplementary files;
- Has Anyone Seen My Pants?.
- Practical Database Programming With Visual C#.NET.
- Download Product Flyer.
- Communicating catalysts | Nature Chemistry.
- Books by Boy Cornils (Author of Ullmann's Encyclopedia Of Industrial Chemistry, Update).
You have access to this article. Please wait while we load your content Something went wrong.
Try again? Cited by.
source url Back to tab navigation Download options Please wait Supplementary information PDF K. Article type: Paper. DOI: Download Citation: J. Metallovesicles as smart nanoreactors for green catalytic synthesis of benzimidazole derivatives in water N.